Okay. This is Clancy. She’s my dog. She’s ten years old and a thoroughbred Mexican pit bull. She’s the sweetest dog ever. She looks kinda beat up right now because shes not good with cold weather.
She loves everybody. She will come up to you, lick you, and walk away just for the he’ll of it. She comes to me and lays down to cuddle. She is protective but restrains from hurting people and if fails she feels really bad. She apologizes with face hugs and kisses. She talks like a monkey sometimes when she’s excited and goes “oo-oo”. She’s the best dig I’ve ever had.
Pit bulls are mistreated. They are bred to fight, sure. Its their nature to be kind of hostile, but, if you raise them right, like any other dog, they are your best friend and will love you forever, if not more than other breeds. This is one example. Clancy is my best friend and I wouldn’t trade that for anything.
- catlikealternative reblogged this from shutupnurse and added:
- 13-broken-mirrors reblogged this from myunfortunatemain
- 13-broken-mirrors likes this
- sonicherosfan reblogged this from mindofathief and added:
- sonicherosfan likes this
- mindofathief reblogged this from queeniplier
- mindofathief likes this
- myunfortunatemain reblogged this from shutupnurse
- shutupnurse reblogged this from chezziesayshello and added:
- chezziesayshello reblogged this from queeniplier
- chezziesayshello likes this
- queeniplier reblogged this from catlikealternative
- teaquilashots likes this